Have you read our Challenge Camp Rules?
- Campers should realize that their conduct should reflect their home and school training.
- Campers must demonstrate proper respect when using school facilities.
- Campers must walk quietly in the hallways.
- Children must have a buddy when going to the bathroom or nurse's office.
- No food is permitted in the classrooms. Any vending machines will not be accessible to the
children at any time.
- Campers must show proper respect towards teachers, coaches, counselors and other
- Campers are expected to manifest the highest degree of sportsmanship at all athletic
- Campers are to be courteous when entering, riding or leaving camp buses.
I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know how impressed I was with your camp. What was...most appreciated, is the level of professionalism. Benjamin's teachers and the quality of the programming were top notch!
Denise and Norman Bander
- Fighting will not be tolerated and will result in suspension.
- Electronic equipment such as cell phones, gameboys or ipods & cell phones are not permitted
- Challenge T-shirts are to be worn for Picture Day.
- Campers are to participate in class activities.
Campers are to place sports equipment in the appropriate sports bin when arriving in the
morning. All equipment should be clearly labeled with your name.
- Lost items are to be placed in and claimed from the Lost and Found Box.
- Any valuable equipment to be used in classes (cameras, musical instruments, etc.) will be
locked in the administrative office when not in use.
- Any inappropriate behavior on the part of the instructor or counselor should be reported
immediately to the director.
- Students must remain in their designated classroom for the duration of the class period.
- Inappropriate language or loud boisterous conduct are not acceptable in the school building.
19. Wear appropriate attire for physical activities. Rubber soled footwear is required at all
times at camp. Sneakers are recommended for all sports.
- Join your instructors at the designated area when you arrive each morning. Sit attentively at
dismissal each afternoon….and have fun at camp!